Welcome To The Vivamea Wellbeing Coach!
What is Vivamea?
In many organizations employee engagement, performance, and wellbeing may be the biggest untapped source of competitive advantage in today’s world. Vivamea has developed a training and coaching system based on over 30 years of experience and a profound understanding that people who operate optimally on all levels--physical, mental, emotional and spiritual drive-are healthier and better integrated in how they feel, behave, think and perform.
- Promotes and boost awareness by assessing company needs from a holistic perspective using our patented on-line Vivamea Wellbeing Coach
- Utilizes a system based on the scientifically proven human function performance curve
- Shows employees how to learn the right habits to achieve peak sustainable performance
- Teaches managers and executives to motivate employees and lead by example
- Is an undeniable tool for human resources management to optimize productivity and wellbeing.
- Want to learn how to sustain performance and wellbeing?
- Manage mind and body in a fast-paced working environment?
- Turn stress into motivation and productivity?
- Boost team engagement?
- Lead to optimize organizational and team effectiveness?
“Leaders and employees who learn to solve their problems around work-life-health issues are more productive and happier in the work place.”
Harvard Business Review, 2004
“The Vivamea program is not only an inspirational process but also an eye-opener which has enabled me to think about the personal, private and professional components of my life in a different, yet holistic manner. I now feel that I have the tools in my hand that will enable me to plan ahead and take control of the path forward.”
Eaton, Silvina Layani, Head of Compensation & Benefits
“Work less - produce more! Keep your life in balance. Use the Vivamea e-magazine and the Vivamea tips and tools. Be able toperform at a high intellectual, physical and emotional level. Feel healthy, relaxed and full of energy. Master today’s demanding and exciting challenges.”
Ueli Schweizer, Exercise and Health Scientist
What are the benefits...for everyone?
For the organization:
- Higher retention of key employees
- Reduced stress related health costs, absenteeism and presenteeism.
- More effective, engaged and committed employees.
- Proof of commitment to corporate social responsibility initiatives.
For the employee:
- Better at coping with stress, managing challenges and pressures in the workplace
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused
- More resilient , creative, engaged and improved social interaction
- Find motivation in personal, private and professional life
- 14% More productive
- 21% Less absenteeism
- 85% Became more physically active
- 78% Improved their eating habits
- 74% Reduced their stress levels
- 72% Adopted a healthier lifestyle
- 81% Estimate that the program improved their self confidence and their leadership style
Survey taken with 3'500 directors and employees in 50 international companies